Taipei, and Taiwan in general, is gifted with an abundance of mountains and scenery. Its small stature and accessible public transit make it easy to navigate and a pleasure to run.
GPX maps are linked at the bottom of all posts to ensure you too can enjoy the beauty of Taiwan’s trails.
- Caoling Historical Trail (草嶺古道)
- Charming Trail Training
- Dazhi – Bayan 大直到八煙 (25km)
- Neihu -ZhongYong Mt, Carp Mt and Kaiyan Mt (15km)
- Ruifang to Shuangxi (32.7km)
- Teapot Mountain (10.6km)
- Shihmen Reservoir
- Xiaoyoukeng (小油坑) – Mt. Cising (Qixing) (七星山) – Mt. Datun (大屯山)
- Yangmingshan – the highlights (18km)